Monday, June 3, 2013

Two Scoops - Robert Rodriguez

It's been a while since I've posted. I just found out recently that one of my monster designs was chosen for Robert Rodriguez's short film "Two Scoops".  Admittedly, I should have known weeks ago when they sent me a legal disclaimer, but due to the wording I thought I was just in the running.... either I was in denial, or I'm just a little slow. Probably the latter. :)

Imagine the sheer BLISS when I saw my monster come to life. It's a concept artist's dream!!

You can check it out here.
http://keepmoving.blackberry.com/desktop/en/us/ambassador/robert-rodriguez.html

I've always been a huge fan of Robert Rodriquez and his work. I used to live next to the old airport where he films a lot of his movies. If I ever run into Robert I'll definitely buy him a beer!




No comments:

Post a Comment